Content of the material
- SAVED VEHICLES
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio Overview
- How Much Does an Alfa Romeo Stelvio Cost?
- Which Alfa Romeo Stelvio Model Has Paddle Shifters?
- What Is the Stelvio Quadrifolgio Towing Capacity?
- What Does Ti Mean on the Stelvio Ti and Stelvio Ti Sport?
- Driveability / Automobility Program (38CN31)
- * Disclaimer(s)
You don’t have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:Save
Once you’ve saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Overview
The Stelvio is a luxury SUV from Alfa Romeo that features unique Italian flair paired with the latest creature comforts and technology. For 2021, the Stelvio has up to eleven different exterior color options and four available trim levels: Stelvio Sprint, Stelvio Ti, Stelvio Ti Sport, and Stelvio Quadrifolgio.
The Stelvio offers seating for up to five adults and comes in either All-Wheel Drive or Rear-Wheel Drive. A 2.0 L 4-cylinder engine with 280 horsepower comes standard, with a 505 horsepower 2.9 L V6 available on the Quadrifolgio model. All Stelvio models come with an 8-speed automatic transmission.
Inside, you’ll find Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ support, an 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and even available Wireless Charging for compatible smartphone devices. The 18.5 ft³ (up to 56.5 ft³ with the rear seats folded down) of rear cargo space is easily accessible with the available hands-free power liftgate.
How Much Does an Alfa Romeo Stelvio Cost?
The 2021 Alfa Romeo Stelvio starts at $42,350** for a base Stelvio Sprint with Rear-Wheel Drive. The top-of-the-line Alfa Romeo Quadrifolgio starts at $81,250**.
Which Alfa Romeo Stelvio Model Has Paddle Shifters?
Paddle Shifters are fitted as standard on the 2021 Stelvio Ti Sport and Stelvio Quadrifolgio. They are available as an optional extra on the Stelvio Ti via the Performance Package.
What Is the Stelvio Quadrifolgio Towing Capacity?
The 2021 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifolgio has a towing capacity of up to 3000 lbs., which is enough for a small trailer.
What Does Ti Mean on the Stelvio Ti and Stelvio Ti Sport?
The Ti on Alfa Romeo models standards for “Turismo Internazionale,” which on the Stelvio represents the more luxurious trim level with features such as heated front seats, a heated steering wheel, larger 19-inch wheels, and a panoramic sunroof.
Driveability / Automobility Program (38CN31)* Read full offer details
Applies to select new 2022 Alfa Romeo Stelvio.
* Disclaimer(s) Residents residing in qualifying regions of the United States listed in the BUSINESS CENTER BOUNDARIES section. Offers for qualified buyers only. See dealer for details. Offer information and data is provided by a third-party source. Contact Dealer for any program details, rules or Incentive Questions. Dealer.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. See Trims