Content of the material
- Selling Gift Cards is Made Easy:
- 9. Get Your Cash
- How can you make money selling gift cards online?
- Pros and Cons of selling your gift cards online
- What to Do with Small Balance on a Gift Card or a Visa Gift Card
- What Else Can I Do With Unwanted Gift Cards?
- Get Started Now!
- 4. Hand over the gift card to the retailer
- How to get cash from a gift card
- Can I Sell Used Gift Cards or Get Cash Back?
- Services Made Just For You
Selling Gift Cards is Made Easy:
At Cash 4 Gift Cards America, we have been busily involved in the process of providing our customers with the best deals when they reach us with their requests to sell gift cards instantly. Our years of experience in this domain have made us one of the best and most trusted places that buy all types of gift cards for cash. We have a dedicated team of professionals who work faster to bring the customers the right deals depending on the cards they need to sell.
We offer our services for more than 650 cards from various domains. SO, reaching us clearly means that you have reached the place if you are serious about getting top offers while you sell gift card instantly online. We process every request with due respect and that is why you do not need to wait for the money to be deposited into your account. We claim that the money reaches your account in less than an hour! You must trust us and our experts who have brought the best deals to numerous customers from all over the United States.
9. Get Your Cash
Now all that’s left is to get your money! Take the Gift Card Exchange receipt to the customer service counter or to a cashier who will scan the receipt and give you cash in return! It’s that easy! Take a gift card you don’t want and turn it into cash that can be spent anywhere in a matter of minutes.
How can you make money selling gift cards online?
If you’re looking to make some quick cash, selling your gift cards is the perfect solution!
It’s easy to list your gift card online and it won’t take long for it to be sold.
When someone buys your card, they’ll either receive the card number and pin or a physical card in the mail.
After the sale, you’ll be able to get paid via PayPal or direct deposit.
Pros and Cons of selling your gift cards online
When it comes to selling gift cards, there are a few different platforms that you can choose from.
It’s important to do your research before choosing one, as each platform has their own benefits and drawbacks.
Here are a few of the things to keep in mind before selling your gift cards online:
- Many of the platforms offer free listings
- Easy process, all you have to do is enter some information and wait for an offer.
- Get paid via PayPal or direct deposit.
- Each platform offers different rates, so it’s important to compare before selling
- Not all platforms offer PayPal or direct deposit as a payout method
- It can take some time to find the right buyer
- Some buyers might require you to have a minimum card value before buying.
These are just a few of the pros and cons that you might want to keep in mind.
You can always research more before deciding which platform is best for you to sell your gift cards online!
What to Do with Small Balance on a Gift Card or a Visa Gift CardBy: Shelley Hunter Have a few dollars left on a Visa gift card? Not sure how to use a small balance left over on a store gift card? Here are my tricks for using ANY gift card with a tiny balance. Read More » about What to Do with Small Balance on a Gift Card or a Visa Gift Card Thursday April 14, 2022
What Else Can I Do With Unwanted Gift Cards?
If you have unwanted gift cards, there are a variety of ways you can get rid of them without wasting money.
In addition to selling the gift cards, you can re-gift them, give them to someone else, or donate them to a community in your area.
Get Started Now!
Your association with Cash 4 Gift Cards America can bring you the right deals. We have the right set of professionals who can help the customers to complete their initiatives for selling gift card resellers. Being the most successful gift card buyer in America, we undertake all the responsibilities in the interest of our customers. ‘Cash 4 Gift Cards America’ has eased the process of getting cash for gift cards online easily and quickly. We claim to be the fastest processor for paying faster.
4. Hand over the gift card to the retailer
Handing over the gift card to the retailer is one of the better options to get your cash, but most retailers make the process too complicated. In various ways, they discourage people from using this option. Before returning a gift card to the issuer, understand the return policy of the issuer or you can request the person who gifted you to assist you with the receipt. Returning a gift card to a retailer will result in the following options.
- The retailer will exchange the gift card a lower value compared to the face value.
- You will be required to have the purchasing receipt while returning the gift card.
- The retailer can offer you an in-store credit. The disadvantage is that you will need to shop in their outlets.
How to get cash from a gift card
It is a simple procedure to post and sell your gift card. Follow these simple steps.
- State the brand of your gift card.
- State the gift card balance.
- Send the card number and its pin.
- Select your selling price.
Once you have submitted the above information, verification takes place immediately. After a short while the service has checked your information, upon which the listing goes live. The card usually sells within 24-48 hours. Most online market places convert physical gift cards to digital gift cards and the send the card balance to the buyer after a sale.
Can I Sell Used Gift Cards or Get Cash Back?
Yes! Even if you used a gift card to purchase an item or two, you can sell it for cash, especially if there is still a lot of money on the card’s balance.
If the remaining balance is only a few dollars and you can’t purchase anything else with it, you probably won’t be able to sell it. You should contact the store and request cash back instead.
The law in some states dictates that retailers must give back the money when a gift card that’s under a certain balance. The balance limit varies from state to state. California currently has the highest limit—$10 per gift card.
Services Made Just For You
1. Come by With over 200 locations, it’s easy and convenient to find us
2. Quick and easy We’ll get your needs taken care of quickly and hassle-free
3. Flexible hours Handle your day-to-day business when it works for you, day or night